British Horseback Archery Association
- Last Updated on Sunday, 27 November 2016 16:50
- Published on Sunday, 27 November 2016 16:49
The BHAA is grateful to Alan le Gall for inviting us to send a group of junior horseback archers to Limoges to participate in the Gauchoux international junior training camp again.
Applications are invited from those interested in attending.
Date: 14-18th April (over the Easter weekend)
Eligibility: BHAA member; 18 or younger on 31st Dec '17
Cost: on application
In the case of applicants outnumbering the number of places the GB team selectors will award spaces according to past results and a personal statement.
- Last Updated on Friday, 07 October 2016 16:18
- Published on Friday, 07 October 2016 15:23
All members are invited to the AGM which will be held in Reading on Sunday 20th November, 11am-3pm.
Please let us know if you plan to attend. Directions / map andagenda will be circulated prior to the meeting.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 September 2016 19:34
- Published on Tuesday, 20 September 2016 08:50
Congratulations to Simon Harding who was overall winner of this year's National Championships, with Oisin Curtis in second place and junior rider Amy O'Connor in third.
- Last Updated on Monday, 12 September 2016 17:31
- Published on Monday, 12 September 2016 17:31
The latest issue of Bow International Magazine contains an article about the Horseback Archery Photographer of the Year competition featuring some of the winning entries.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 01 September 2016 19:05
- Published on Thursday, 01 September 2016 19:05
BHAA National Championships
Date: the weekend of 17-18th September
Location: Old Mill Stables, Lelant Downs, Cornwall
Events: Korean 1-2-3 and Hungarian 90m (no zones)
plus Aussie 2-3 (IHAA grade S1-3, optional for S4) or Mamluk 90 (IHAA grade HA1 and over, optional for S4)
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 November 2016 22:42
- Published on Thursday, 01 September 2016 19:24
This BHAA manual accompanies the BHAA qualifications syllabus; both for horseback archers and for coaches.
The manual is suited to anyone with an interest in horseback archery; whatever your level of experience. It covers each aspect of the sport: riding, archery, specific techniques and training suggestions for mounted archery, as well as rules and tactics for competition. Including over 100 pages of colour photographs and illustrations; with demonstration of techniques by experts.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 13 December 2014 23:31
- Published on Saturday, 13 December 2014 23:29