British Horseback Archery Association
- Last Updated on Friday, 07 April 2017 10:47
- Published on Friday, 07 April 2017 10:47
We are running a new postal match for April and May. A new open trot class has been added giving an opportunity for more experienced archers to practise their skills with only a 30m run required. Full details here
- Last Updated on Friday, 31 March 2017 18:25
- Published on Friday, 31 March 2017 18:25
The results of the very first BHAA postal match are in. We had 29 competitors in four diferent classes. Congratulations to winners tristan Sawyer, Danielle Johnston, Alex Austin and Nicola West.
- Last Updated on Friday, 17 March 2017 07:25
- Published on Friday, 17 March 2017 07:25
Limited places, £50 deposit secures your place, balance payable 6 weeks before the camp. Any questions please feel free to message us.
No previous experience required, sessions will include familiarisation sessions for horses that have not done mounted archery before. Suitable for all levels of experience as groups will be divided. A fantastic opportunity to get expert tuition, including sessions by the current British Champion!
Limited horse hire is available directly from Tumpy Green Equestrian Centre. Any questions please feel free to message.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 09 March 2017 18:31
- Published on Thursday, 09 March 2017 18:31
The teams for the BHAA International Series match against Ireland will be:
GB: Dimitrios Christou, Martin Ebbs, Ele Fox-Bekerman, Amy O'Connor
GB Development Squad (final team of 4 to be announced closer to the time): Tracey Attfield, Alex Austin, Gemma Gray, Kirsty Holland, Louise Passells, Peter Rudin-Burgess.
The match will take place at Old Mill Stables, St Ives, Cornwall on 20th - 21st May
We are very much looking forward to hosting our Irish friends and to good weekend of competition
- Last Updated on Thursday, 09 February 2017 13:56
- Published on Thursday, 09 February 2017 13:56
We are pleased to announce the introduction of a new series of postal matches aimed at members who are not yet ready to try the IHAA canter classes. These are easy to set up and run, only requiring a 30 metre track, and are suitable for all age groups. More information here.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 21 January 2017 17:41
- Published on Saturday, 21 January 2017 17:41
The Horseback Archery Photographer of the Year Awards are running again in 2017. The closing date is 28th Feb and all details are on the IHAA website here
The 2017 calendar of winning photos from this year's contest is available to buy here