British Horseback Archery Association
- Last Updated on Friday, 17 March 2017 07:25
- Published on Friday, 17 March 2017 07:25
Limited places, £50 deposit secures your place, balance payable 6 weeks before the camp. Any questions please feel free to message us.
No previous experience required, sessions will include familiarisation sessions for horses that have not done mounted archery before. Suitable for all levels of experience as groups will be divided. A fantastic opportunity to get expert tuition, including sessions by the current British Champion!
Limited horse hire is available directly from Tumpy Green Equestrian Centre. Any questions please feel free to message.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 09 March 2017 18:31
- Published on Thursday, 09 March 2017 18:31
The teams for the BHAA International Series match against Ireland will be:
GB: Dimitrios Christou, Martin Ebbs, Ele Fox-Bekerman, Amy O'Connor
GB Development Squad (final team of 4 to be announced closer to the time): Tracey Attfield, Alex Austin, Gemma Gray, Kirsty Holland, Louise Passells, Peter Rudin-Burgess.
The match will take place at Old Mill Stables, St Ives, Cornwall on 20th - 21st May
We are very much looking forward to hosting our Irish friends and to good weekend of competition
- Last Updated on Thursday, 09 February 2017 13:56
- Published on Thursday, 09 February 2017 13:56
We are pleased to announce the introduction of a new series of postal matches aimed at members who are not yet ready to try the IHAA canter classes. These are easy to set up and run, only requiring a 30 metre track, and are suitable for all age groups. More information here.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 09 February 2017 17:55
- Published on Tuesday, 31 January 2017 16:02
Please click here to see our latest press release
- Last Updated on Thursday, 19 January 2017 20:34
- Published on Thursday, 19 January 2017 20:34
Congratulations to those who have gained their BHAA qualifications since the last update in late September:
Alex Austin (Club horseback archer)
Dimitrios Christou (Club coach)
Claire Sawyer (Advanced horseback archer)
There are dozens of people who have been issued logbooks. We wish them the best in their studying and look forward to adding their names to the list soon.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 21 January 2017 17:41
- Published on Saturday, 21 January 2017 17:41
The Horseback Archery Photographer of the Year Awards are running again in 2017. The closing date is 28th Feb and all details are on the IHAA website here
The 2017 calendar of winning photos from this year's contest is available to buy here
- Last Updated on Saturday, 10 December 2016 11:38
- Published on Saturday, 10 December 2016 11:38
The minutes from this year's AGM have been sent out to all members for aproval, if you have not recieved a copy, please contact us.